Dr. Mark Fischl is an internist practicing in Salem, OR. Dr. Fischl specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Fischl provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1994
University of Washington School of Medicine 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Sleep Apnea
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- Inland Empire Hp Serv Assoc, Internal Medicine
- Loma Linda-Inland Empire Consortium for Healthcare Education Program
Dr. Mark R Fischl M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Mark R Fischl M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fischl
- Are Weight Loss Drugs Good For You?
Are you obese and looking for a safe and convenient option to lose weight? Are you unhappy with the diet plans that are available? Have you attempted different weight loss options? Are you under a long-term treatment plan for obesity? In these cases, prescription weight loss drugs seem to be a...
- Causes and Treatment for Dry Cough
IntroductionA dry cough is a type of cough that does not accompany the production of mucus or phlegm. Most cases of dry cough are caused by certain allergic reactions from allergens, such as pollutants, dust, or toxins. The body usually tries to expel these irritants by coughing it out. In some...
- Should I Take a Folic Acid Supplement?
Formerly known as folacin, folate is the generic term for both folate and folic acid. It is a B vitamin, which is important for the growth and metabolism of cells. Studies have shown that many people do not get enough folic acid from diet alone.Why do people take folic acid supplements?For pregnant...
- Lactose Intolerance vs. IBS
OverviewIrritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a gastrointestinal (GI) disorder that can be mistaken for lactose intolerance and other digestive issues. Know the differences between these disorders to find relief and effective treatment. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) has a variety of potential causes....
- Are Energy Drinks Safe?
Recently, there have been serious health issues linked to energy drink. The ever growing popularity and consumption of these products came on quickly. Are these drinks safe like manufacturers claim them to be?Energy drinks are basically beverages that contain stimulants, like caffeine, and are...
- Is the Keratin Hair Treatment Safe?
Keratin hair treatment, or Brazilian treatment, seems to be the ideal method for most women. It smoothens out the frizz and curls from the hair and gives it a uniform texture. But this treatment is a temporary curl softening method. Normal hair straightening methods use harsh chemicals to make hair...
- Dr. Stephen B. Inkeles M.D.254 NE Norton Lane McMinnville Oregon 97128
- Vijay Arun Doraiswamy811 Harritt Drive NW Salem Oregon 97304
- Dr. Shashi K Srinivasan MD2441 Grear St Ne Salem OR 97301
- Dr. Jason L. Phillips M.D.3615 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Curtis Mark Climer MD408 Welch St Silverton OR 97381
- Dr. Aleatha D Reitsma mathias MD5050 Skyline Village Loop S Salem OR 97306