Miranda Johnson is a physical therapist practicing in Meridian, ID. Miranda Johnson specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Miranda Johnson can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Miranda Johnson will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Miranda Johnson PT, DPT's Practice location
Meridian, ID 83642Get Direction
Miranda Johnson PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- Alternative Treatment for Shin Splints
What Are Shin Splints?Shin splints are the result of severe stress being placed on the tibia. This stress leads to inflammation of the surrounding muscle tissues; thus, leading to severely debilitating pain. At times, the pain can be so severe that it may even cause difficulties simply taking a step...
- Do Shin Splints Require Physical Therapy?
Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). The pain along the inner aspect of your shin bone is referred to as a shin splint. This condition is common in athletes and those who participate in high-intensity workouts, and in sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, and...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- Mr. Steven Gale Yuly MPT457 S Fitness Pl Eagle ID 83616
- Jami J Whiles PT4400 E Flamingo Ave Nampa ID 83687
- Kathy A Dufur PT ATC4400 E Flamingo Ave Nampa ID 83687
- Dr. Lindsey Marie Partridge-gremmo DPT2707 Garrity Blvd Nampa ID 83687
- Mr. Rulin J Hawks P.T.1902 S 10th Ave Caldwell ID 83605
- Mrs. Melody Ann Edwards P.T.25 14th Ave S Nampa ID 83651