Dr. Gavin Hart is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Hart specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Hart tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
- Brain regional amino acid levels in seizure susceptible rats: Changes related to sound-induced seizures.
- Effects of two convulsant beta-carboline derivatives, DMCM and beta-CCM, on regional neurotransmitter amino acid levels and on in vitro D-[3H]aspartate release in rodents.
- Anticonvulsant drug action and regional neurotransmitter amino acid changes.
- Regional amino acid concentration in the brains of rats exposed to high pressures.
- Anticonvulsant activity of two novel piperazine derivatives with potent kainate antagonist activity.
- Kainic acid derivatives with anticonvulsant activity.
Gavin P Hart MD's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28204Get Direction
WELLINGTON, FL 33414Get Direction
Gavin P Hart MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hart
- Recovery from Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is usually done to cut the transverse carpal ligament. This ligament is one of the most important parts of the hand. It holds the bones and muscles of your hand together, which means that once it is severed, then your hand loses a very important part, and regaining its previous...
- Will I Need Surgery If I Have Tennis Elbow?
Will I need surgery if I have Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a condition that causes pain in the elbow, and it mainly results from overusing the elbow. The condition mainly affects tennis players but it can also affect other athletes and sporting enthusiasts. It...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Dr. Shadley Schiffern MD1915 Randolph Road Charlotte North Carolina 28207
- Dr. John Kent Ellington MD, MS2001 Vail Ave Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Matthew A Gullickson MD710 Park Center Dr Matthews NC 28105
- Dr. Robert Sproul MD500 Parnassus Ave # Mu320w San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Adam M Caputo MD2001 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Lowell Harley Gill M.D.1918 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207