Daniel Fisher is a physical therapist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Daniel Fisher specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Daniel Fisher can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Daniel Fisher will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Daniel Barrett Fisher DPT, OCS, FAAOMPT's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84118Get Direction
LEHI, UT 84043Get Direction
Daniel Barrett Fisher DPT, OCS, FAAOMPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: What are the Alternatives?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic health condition characterized by widespread pain and fatigue. Other symptoms include sleep disturbances, memory problems, sensitivity to touch, depression, overactive bladder, and irritable bowel syndrome. The pain, chronic tiredness, and other symptoms can have a major...
- What Exercises Prevent Shin Splints?
Shin splints hurt, and if you do not take them seriously, it starts to hurt so much that you have to stop your sport or whatever physical activity you are doing. You will experience pain along the inner aspect of the shin bone, which is initially mild and only present at the end of your exercise or...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- Jocelyn Greene Monroe PT230 S 500 E Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Bruce Applegate1738 W 12600 S Riverton UT 84065
- Steven D Moffit PT5848 Fashion Blvd Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Craig M Crookston DPT100 Mario Capecchi Dr Salt Lake City UT 84112
- Thomas William Higgs D.P.T5848 Fashion Blvd Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Eric J Passey PT850 E 300 S Salt Lake City UT 84102