Dr. Ayesha S Nasir M.D.
Family Practitioner | Adult Medicine220 Dale Earnhardt Blvd Kannapolis NC, 28081
Dr. Ayesha Nasir is a family practitioner practicing in Kannapolis, NC. Dr. Nasir specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Nasir possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
King Edward Medical University 2000
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- A preliminary note on anophelism of Lahore suburbs.
- The value of maxillary index in the identification of mosquito races.
- Human louse: its role in the transmission of diseases; a note on a rapid comparative study on the effect of some dusting powders on an unknown strain of body louse (Pediculus humanus corporis de Geer) and a general discussion on development of resis
- Some stray notes on Anopheles mosquitoes. I.
- Health education and community control of malaria.
- Factors responsible for an unusual malaria epidemic in a normally healthy village; Hadali (district Shahpur at Sargodha) inundated after torrential local rains and floods in a hill torrent.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Carolinas Medical Center (Northeast-Cabarrus) Program
Dr. Ayesha S Nasir M.D.'s Practice location
Kannapolis, NC 28081Get Direction
Raleigh, NC 27613Get Direction
Dr. Ayesha S Nasir M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nasir
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- IP 466 White Pill
IntroductionThe IP 466 pill is a capsule-shaped white pill, which has been identified to contain ibuprofen in the strength of 800 mg. This medicine is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The pill is 19 mm in size and is made available either over-the-counter or through prescription. Doctors usually...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Flatulence (Gas): Causes and How to Relieve Flatulence Fast
What is flatulence?Flatulence is commonly called as "passing gas", "passing wind", or "farting". Flatulence is the medical term for releasing gas through the anus. Flatulence or intestinal gas is the state of having excessive gas in the stomach or waste gas, which is produced during digestion and is...
- How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?
How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?Lowering the levels of cholesterol goes a long way in reducing the risk of heart disease and aids in a longer, healthier life. But is it easy to lower the levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol (LDL cholesterol) in blood? Before we begin, please remember that cholesterol...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- Dr. Joseph Francis Zastrow MD202 Williamson Rd Mooresville NC 28117
- Dr. Bethany July South M.D.650 Julian Rd Salisbury NC 28147
- Mrs. Carol Anne Rupe MD3230 Prosperity Church Rd Charlotte NC 28269
- Dr. Genevieve Noel Brauning M.D.9201 University City Blvd Charlotte NC 28223
- Dr. William G. Katibah M.D.10320 Mallard Creek Rd Charlotte NC 28262
- Dr. Trevor R Allison M.D.401 Mocksville Ave Salisbury NC 28144