Dr. Mia Mathewson practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in San Antonio, TX. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Mathewson treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
St. George's University School of Medicine 2004
- Penn State University Program
Dr. Mia M Mathewson M.D.'s Practice location
LAWRENCEVILLE, GA 30046Get Direction
Dr. Mia M Mathewson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- Chlamydia in Men
What is chlamydia?Chlamydia is one of the most widespread sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) in the United States. It is caused by the bacteria Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia infection is more or less like gonorrhea in terms of its symptoms and format of spreading from one person to the other....
- Multiple Sclerosis: Technological Advancements That Benefit Everyday Life
The nature of multiple sclerosis is complicated and extremely varied from patient to patient. While some patients experience relatively mild symptoms and maybe only during periods of inflammation or flare-ups, other patients experience symptoms constantly. Sometimes, these symptoms can progress to a...
- What are The Signs and Symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation?
What are The Signs and Symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation?Atrial fibrillation also called A-Fib is a condition of the heart which causes irregular heartbeats or arrhythmia. It causes abnormal vibrations in the atria chamber of the heart and also the ventricle chamber. In a healthy human heart, the...
- Freezing and Cauterization of Genital Warts
Genital warts may appear in/around the anus, in the pubic area and or in the vagina. They appear like pink or red growth in or around the sex organs. They often appear in clusters of 3-4.They may grow and spread rapidly. They are usually painless but sometimes might cause mild pain, itching and...
- Health Benefits of Bone Broth
What is Bone Broth?People nowadays are quite concerned about maintaining their health. They are getting more conscious about what is served on their plate, which exercises to do, etc. With its numerous health benefits, bone broth is an easy-to-make recipe at home with maximum components found in one...
- Dr. Travis Jay Taylor M.D.5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Christopher M Lemelle MD3601 The Vanderbilt Clinic Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Tunga Suresh MD3705 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Christine L. Fleming M.D.4242 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Yolanda E Tecuanhuey MD4242 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. John M Shepherd MD4242 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229