Dr. Pietro Mazzoni practices Neuropathology in New York, NY. Dr. Mazzoni studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 1995
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Ny And Presby Hosp, Neurology; Ny & Presby Hp-Columbia Campus, Psychiatry
- Columbia University's College
- Columbia University's College
Dr. Pietro Mazzoni MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10032Get Direction
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Pietro Mazzoni MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mazzoni
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Chronic?
There are many chronic diseases that exist, and one of them is multiple sclerosis (MS). Statistics have shown that they top the causes of premature deaths in adults worldwide. The good news is that these medical conditions can be managed and controlled, and patients can have fulfilling lives.Medical...
- Serious Gabapentin Side Effects
Serious gabapentin side effects can be threatening to one's health, so it should be used with doctor’s supervision. Some of its side effects include aggressive and suicidal behavior. Gabapentin is a drug prescribed to treat certain types of seizures and manage pain caused by nerve problems. It is...
- Natural Ways in Managing Epilepsy
The standard treatment for epilepsy is anti-seizure medications. Almost everyone with epilepsy can be successfully treated with these medications. However, no matter how high the success rate is, these drugs do not work for everyone. Natural treatments such as herbs and vitamins are available...
- Inspiring Man with Becker Muscular Dystrophy Hikes 500-Mile Spanish Trail
This man hiked 500 miles this summer, and he also has Becker muscular dystrophy.This is the inspiring story of Bryan Steward. He is a 24-year-old man who was diagnosed with Becker muscular dystrophy at a very young age (when he was only 8 years old). However, he has never stopped hiking. Since he...
- This Is What Alzheimer's Does to the Body
Thanks to technology and science, it is now possible to clearly see the damage that certain diseases and conditions can do to the human body. Because of the constant research on Alzheimer's disease, experts have been able to establish the neurodegenerative disease's true impact on the brain, from a...
- Antidepressants for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease affects people of ages 55-75, although it may affect younger people, too. Parkinson's disease is a neurological disorder. This disease affects the movement of muscles, their control, and balance.Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease...
- Dr. Ian A. Stein MD170 Great Neck Road Great Neck New York 11021
- Dr. Tibor Becske M.D.560 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Paul Herberton Gordon M.D.710 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. Anup Panduranga M.D.364 South East 8th Avenue Hillsboro Oregon 97123
- Dr. Nilay R. Shah MD14-01 BROADWAY STE 3 FAIR LAWN NJ 07410
- Dr. Ranga Chelva Krishna M.D.1513 Voorhies Ave Brooklyn NY 11235