Dr. Archibald Sanford Miller M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery6585 S Yale Ave Suite 315 Tulsa OK, 74136
Dr. Archibald Miller is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Miller specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1980
Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center 1985
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 1980
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Wake Forest U Baptist Med Ctr, Plastic Surgery
- Nc Baptist Hospital
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center Program
Dr. Archibald Sanford Miller M.D.'s Practice location
Tulsa, OK 74136Get Direction
Dr. Archibald Sanford Miller M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miller
- Does Ultherapy Really Tighten Skin?
What is it?Ultherapy is the only FDA approved non-surgical procedure done to lift the skin of the neck, chins and brow. It is not a surgery; it is not an injection or laser. It is an ultrasound therapy. This technique uses ultrasound to guide the clinician to the directed are of the skin where they...
- What Is The Difference Between A Cosmetic Surgeon And A Plastic Surgeon?
Cosmetic Surgeon vs. Plastic SurgeonA cosmetic surgeon is a person who has trained and specialized in cosmetic surgery which involves the art of using techniques of medicine and surgery to enhance a person’s looks and appearance.A plastic surgeon, on the other hand, is a specialist involved in...
- Reasons Why You Would Need Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a choice made by a person who wants to look different, feel different, or just show off the new and improved version of him or herself. Most people have different reasons for undergoing plastic surgery.Sometimes one needs to see a psychiatrist before undergoing plastic surgery,...
- How Effective are Facelifts?
Facelift surgery is a cosmetic procedure that is known for reducing the age-related changes on skin, including wrinkles and sagging. Also known as rhytidectomy, this procedure is a very popular method for making one look younger. In this method, skin is repositioned after the tissues have been...
- How Effective is Laser Hair Removal?
Unwanted hair is a common cause of distress for both men and women. Many options are available for removing hair, including waxing, shaving, and tweezing. Laser hair removal is a popular cosmetic procedure in which a concentrated beam of light is focused onto the hair follicles and ultimately...
- How to Prepare for a Breast Augmentation
You may be needed to do the following as you prepare for a breast augmentation operation:...
- Dr. Bryan R. Whitlock MD3319 E 46th St Tulsa Oklahoma 74135
- Dr. Mark L Mathers D.O.1844 E 15th St Tulsa OK 74104
- Dr. Brian Kent Other9001 S 101st East Ave Tulsa OK 74133
- Dr. Scott A Newbrough MD2000 S Wheeling Ave Tulsa OK 74104
- Dr. Spencer Edward Voth D.O.6160 S Yale Ave Tulsa OK 74136
- Dr. Joey Manduano D.O.2219 East 21st Street Tulsa Oklahoma 74114