Dr. Travis Erik Losey M.D.
Neurologist | NeurologyLoma Linda University Dept Of 11370 Anderson St # Loma Linda CA, 92354
Dr. Travis Losey practices Neuropathology in Loma Linda, CA. Dr. Losey studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Loma Linda University School of Medicine 2002
- The Hitchhiker's guide to the child neurologist's genetic evaluation of epilepsy.
- Time to first interictal epileptiform discharge in extended recording EEGs.
- Stimulus-induced diffuse voltage attenuation (SIDVA): a previously undescribed EEG pattern in a critically ill child.
- White matter density is increased in patients with hypothalamic hamartoma and multiple seizure types.
- A rapid course through the five electrographic stages of status epilepticus.
- Intraoperative seizures during craniotomy under general anesthesia.
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Birth Defects
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Travis Erik Losey M.D.'s Practice location
Loma Linda, CA 92354Get Direction
Loma Linda, CA 92354Get Direction
Dr. Travis Erik Losey M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Losey
- Protein Interactions May Help Explain Memory Loss with Parkinson's
Up until recently, scientists only knew that as Parkinson’s disease progresses so do all of its symptoms, particularly around memory loss. They also knew that as many as 30% of Parkinson’s sufferers develop dementia. What they didn’t know was why or, really how they treat it in...
- What is an Ocular Migraine?
Ocular migraines, also known as retinal migraines, ophthalmic migraines, or monocular migraines, are characterized by visual disturbances that occur alongside or after migraine headaches. In this type, the person will have bouts of reduced vision or blindness that remains for a short period. In most...
- What Does the Hypothalamus Do?
Where is the hypothalamus located?The hypothalamus is a small, almond-sized, cone-shaped structure that projects downwards, ending in the infundibular stalk of the brain. This is a tubular connection to the pituitary gland, with which it has a direct relationship. The two are connected by nervous...
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- Filmmaker Fights Multiple Sclerosis and Big Pharma with New Documentary
Matt Embry is an MS advocate and independent filmmaker from Alberta, Canada. His new film Living Proof documents his personal, and somewhat political, journey in living with MS. In his film, Embry seeks to challenge the notion that drugs and medications are the only way to live with MS. Embry seeks...
- National League MVP Kirk Gibson Diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease
There are those who might not know it, but there is another famous athlete who came out with his diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease in 2015. This disease has been known to affect lives in an awful manner and has been found to decrease quality of life in many individuals. Former National League MVP ...
- Dr. Nguyen Nhut Thong MD9940 Talbert Avenue Fountain Valley California 92708
- Dr. Elias A Giraldo MD219 N Broad St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. William S Baek M.D..630 N 13th Ave Upland CA 91786
- Dr. Jorge P. Lipiz MD10800 Magnolia Ave Riverside CA 92505
- Dr. Bryan E Tsao MD11175 Campus Street Loma Linda CA 92354
- Dr. Michael Thomas Saito MD7117 Brockton Ave Riverside CA 92506