Dr. Paul J Conomos M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease3330 N 2nd St Suite 300 Phoenix AZ, 85012
Dr. Paul Conomos practices Pulmonology in Phoenix, AZ. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Conomos manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Albany Medical College - Union University 1989
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
- Abbott-Northwestern Hospital Program
Dr. Paul J Conomos M.D.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85012Get Direction
Scottsdale, AZ 85258Get Direction
Dr. Paul J Conomos M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Conomos
- Oxygen Therapy for COPD Patients
Patients with COPD have a difficult time breathing properly, resulting in a lack of oxygen. Because of this lack of supply, the main concern that arises is that there is not enough oxygen transporting to vital organs.A lack of oxygen in the body can be fatal. It is considered the most salient...
- Pink Puffer and Blue Bloater: What Are They?
No, they are not names of mythical characters from a fantasy novel. Far from it, really! As charming as their names sound, "pink puffer" is not the furry little pink creature that you are tempted to imagine nor is the "blue bloater" a big and friendly blue giant. What do these terms mean exactly?To...
- Study Concludes At-home Antibiotic Therapy for Cystic Fibrosis No Riskier than at Hospital
Many patients would generally perform to have their treatments done at home than in a hospital; it's a familiar place, the patient can be more comfortable, travel isn’t necessary. It was assumed, however, that intravenous antibiotic treatment for cystic fibrosis patients would not be as safe at...
- Marvel Comics Supports Cody Sheehan's Captain America Campaign for Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic fibrosis is a genetic condition that afflicts individuals from birth. Over the years, the prognosis of the condition has gotten far better, but at one point in time, the disease was so devastating that individuals diagnosed at birth rarely lived past childhood. Such was the case for Cody...
- Choir Members with Cystic Fibrosis Record Album but Can’t Sing Together
A team of organizers reached out to the Cystic Fibrosis Trust, a Scottish charity foundation in Scotland, in order to see if they could recruit a small group of adolescents with cystic fibrosis for an album that they were working on called “Stand Together.”Unfortunately, due to the nature of...
- Stem Cell Therapy Can Reduce Inflammation in Cystic Fibrosis, Study Says
Cystic fibrosis can cause numerous lung infections that will lead to lung damage and a weaker respiratory system. Scientists have therefore taken to researching different rehabilitation methods on repairing lung damage. There have been a number of recent breakthroughs in lung rehabilitation, but one...
- Dr. David Harold Drachler MD9100 N 2nd St Phoenix AZ 85020
- Dr. Mohammad Madantschi MD9305 West Thomas Road Phoenix Arizona 85037
- Dr. Robert Allen Comp MD9225 N 3rd St Phoenix AZ 85020
- Dr. Paul Terry Steinmetz M.D.10250 N 92nd St Scottsdale AZ 85258
- Dr. Gregory Scott Ahearn M.D.500 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Abdullah M Yonan M.D.9171 W Thunderbird Rd Peoria AZ 85381