Dr. Cindy O'neal is a speech language pathologist practicing in GROVETOWN, GA. Dr. O'neal specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. O'neal evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. O'neal helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Cindy Marie O'neal M.A., CCC-SLP's Practice location
GROVETOWN, GA 30813Get Direction
Mrs. Cindy Marie O'neal M.A., CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Leah Diggs3628 OLD PETERSBURG RD MARTINEZ GA 30907
- Leanne W Mcgowan SLP444 PARK 20 W GROVETOWN GA 30813
- Mrs. Jean F Kernaghan ED.S., CCC/SLP2906 PROFESSIONAL PKWY AUGUSTA GA 30907
- Kathleen Mchugh MA CCC-SLP350 AUSTIN GRAYBILL RD NORTH AUGUSTA SC 29860
- Morgan Holley M.ED.1446 HARPER ST AUGUSTA GA 30912
- Jamie S Hurst-larson SLP-CCC229 HILLBROOK DR MARTINEZ GA 30907