Dr. William Crinean is a psychologist practicing in Olympia, WA. Dr. Crinean specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Crinean evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Crinean because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. William Jeffrey Crinean PHD's Practice location
Olympia, WA 98512Get Direction
LACEY, WA 98503Get Direction
Dr. William Jeffrey Crinean PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Integrated Classrooms Can Benefit Children with Autism
Children who have learning disabilities or other conditions on the autism spectrum often find themselves placed in special education. The idea behind special education is a positive one. It allows teachers to give more attention and care to students that need it the most. It also allows teachers to...
- Adolescents with Autism Need Better Access to Sex Education
Romance and intimacy are parts of life, and have been scientifically proven to add to emotional security and good mental health. When someone desires a relationship but isn't able to attain one, a common effect is depression, loneliness, a lessened feeling of self-worth, and feelings of isolation...
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- Depression: Finding the Right Antidepressant
The federal government’s health statisticians figure that about one in every 10 Americans take an antidepressant. The National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) reports that the rate of antidepressant use in the US among teens and adults has increased by 400% from the years 1988 to 1994 to 2005...
- Music Can Prevent Chronic Stress
Stress is inevitable in life; however, it is less manageable if an individual experiences chronic stress on a daily basis for an extended period of time. Stress triggers a series of reactions that initiate the stress response in cells throughout an individual's body. Commonly, if stress persists for...
- What are the Different Types of Anxiety?
What is anxiety?Individuals who have anxiety normally face stressful situations under normal circumstances, meaning, that they can become fearful and nervous completely out of context when a situation doesn't have any reason for these reactions. This is considered anxiety.Anxiety can be caused be a...
- Dr. Laura Dahmer-white PHD1800 Cooper Pt Rd Sw Olympia WA 98502
- Dr. Heesoon Jun PH.D.3100 Sunset Beach Dr Nw Olympia WA 98502
- Dr. Charles Michael Regets PH.D.2411 Pacific Ave. Se Olympia WA 98501
- Ms. Loreli Thompson DOCTOR7336 Littlerock Rd Sw Olympia WA 98512
- Dr. David Peter Monson PH.D.2118 Caton Way Sw Olympia WA 98502
- Dr. Christopher Roberts Meagher PHD406 Lilly Rd Ne Olympia WA 98506