Dr. Sushma Parekh is an internist practicing in Port Saint Lucie, FL. Dr. Parekh specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Parekh provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Calcutta National Medical College 1975
Dr. Sushma Parekh MD's Practice location
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986Get Direction
Dr. Sushma Parekh MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Vaccines?
What is a vaccine?Vaccines are products that enable a person to develop immunity against certain diseases. A vaccine can be given through needle injections, by aerosol, or by mouth. The polio vaccine is given in the form of mouth drops that contain live but weakened organisms. The vaccine gets into...
- Can My Period Be the Cause of My Anemia?
Anemia is sometimes more commonly referred to as low iron because its root cause is less iron being produced by the body. There are staggering numbers of people increasing in the world every year who are under the torment of this notorious disease. The basic dysfunction starts within the red blood...
- What Could Pain on Top of the Foot Mean?
The foot comprises flexible structures of soft tissues, muscles, joints, and bones that enable us to stand, walk, and perform other daily movements. However, certain injuries and a number of health conditions can impair the balance and movement of the foot, causing pain and other problems.The pain...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Salon Employees Are Exposed to High Levels of Chemicals
According to a new study, Vietnamese nail salon workers are exposed to high levels of chemical that can be harmful for the health. The study published in the American Journal of Public Health shows that these workers are exposed to unsafe levels of toluene, a solvent associated with a number of...
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- Dr. Evan R. Kraus MD526 North East Silver Oak Terrace Jansen Beach Florida 34957
- Dr. Richard W Falkenberg M.D.1651 SE Tiffany Ave Port Saint Lucie FL 34952
- Dr. Scott W Snedeker M.D.1095 Nw Saint Lucie West Blvd Port Saint Lucie FL 34986
- Dr. Paul Gaeta M.D.2392 Se Ocean Blvd Stuart FL 34996
- Dr. Jose Filipe Pinto MD10023 S Us Hwy 1 Port Saint Lucie FL 34952
- Dr. Frank Charles Alario M.D.32 N Main St Marlboro NJ 07746