Nicholas Nguyen is a physical therapist practicing in Norman, OK. Nicholas Nguyen specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Nicholas Nguyen can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Nicholas Nguyen will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Nicholas Sinh Nguyen PT, DPT's Practice location
Norman, OK 73069Get Direction
Dr. Nicholas Sinh Nguyen PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- What Are the Types of Physical Therapy?
There are several specialties of physical therapy. Although it’s a well-known field by many professionals, it’s usually overlooked by the public. Below are some of the common types of physical therapies:Orthopedic Physical TherapyPhysical therapists diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders....
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- Charlotte Cottrell Other9210 S Western Ave Oklahoma City OK 73139
- Jenna Tegtmeyer DPT, ATC6729 Nw 39th Expy Bethany OK 73008
- Dr. David Brent Tipton MD5100 N Brookline Ave Oklahoma City OK 73112
- Kristina M Baker DPT1401 Conowingo Rd Bel Air MD 21014
- Mitsy Martin-davis PT700 Ne 13th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Ms. Lori Ann Leon MPTExit 102 Off I-40 South San Fidel NM 87049