Dr. David Fagan is an optometrist practicing in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Fagan specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Fagan performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. David Michael Fagan O.D.'s Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304Get Direction
Dr. David Michael Fagan O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- Dr. Ivana V. Obradovic O.D.1378 Southeast 17th Street Fort Lauderdale Florida 33316
- Dr. Alan Martin Jones OD4851 West Hillsboro Blvd Pompano Beach FL 33073
- Dr. Steven Douglas Sheiner OD7035 Beracasa Way Boca Raton FL 33433
- Dr. Nicholas Rashid OD2583 E Sunrise Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33304
- Dr. Gary D. Enker OD6201 N Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale FL 33308
- Dr. Britney Marie Caruso O.D.6000 Glades Rd Boca Raton FL 33431