Dr. Joseph Araiza practices Emergency Medicine in Hollywood, FL. Dr. Araiza assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Araiza examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Darnall Army Comm Hosp, Emergency Medicine; Hahnemann Univ Hosp, Family Medicine
- Darnall Army Comm Hospital
Dr. Joseph P. Araiza M.D.'s Practice location
Hollywood, FL 33024Get Direction
Dr. Joseph P. Araiza M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Araiza
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Dr. Alexis Perera M.D.7016 Southwest 69th Avenue Miami Florida 33143
- Dr. Karen M. Estrine D.O.650 West Avenue Miami Beach Florida 33139
- Dr. Yanick Alana Isaac M.D.1901 Sw 172nd Ave Hollywood FL 33029
- Dr. Judah Lev Goldberg M.D.97 W Parkway Pompton Plains NJ 07444
- Dr. Matthew Salzman MD9526 NE 2nd Ave Miami FL 33138
- Dr. Altagracia Miranda MD1613 Harrison Pkwy Fort Lauderdale FL 33323