Mr. Randall S Fortuna MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon515 Ne Glen Oak Avenue Suite 202 Peoria IL, 61603
Dr. Randall Fortuna is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Peoria, IL. Dr. Fortuna specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Fortuna typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Univ of Ut Sch of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 1994
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Heart transplantation among 233 infants during the first six months of life: the Loma Linda experience. Loma Linda Pediatric Heart TransplantGroup.
- Decellularized versus standard cryopreserved valve allografts for right ventricular outflow tract reconstruction: a single-institution comparison.
- Autograft or allograft aortic root replacement in children and young adults with aortic valve disease: a single-center comparison.
- The Ross-Konno is a high-risk procedure when compared with the Ross operation in children.
- Outcomes of pericardial bovine xenografts for right ventricular outflow tract reconstruction in children and young adults.
- Outcomes of double inlet left ventricle and similar morphologies: a single center comparison of initial pulmonary artery banding versus a norwood-type reconstruction.
- Failed autograft after the ross procedure in children: management and outcome.
- Outcomes of tricuspid valve repair in children with hypoplastic left heart syndrome.
- Medication adsorption into contemporary extracorporeal membrane oxygenator circuits.
- Pediatric Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation: An Introduction for Emergency Medicine Physicians.
- Loma Linda Univ Med Ctr, Thoracic Surgery; St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, General Surgery
Mr. Randall S Fortuna MD's Practice location
Peoria, IL 61603Get Direction
MESA, AZ 85202Get Direction
Mr. Randall S Fortuna MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fortuna
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Dr. James Munns M.D.5405 N Knoxville Ave Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. Richard Anderson M.D.1001 Main Street Peoria IL 61606
- Dr. James Bertram Williams M.D.2420 W Nebraska Ave Peoria IL 61604
- Dr. Dale Mueller M.D.5405 N Knoxville Ave Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. George John Koullias MD100 Hospital Rd Patchogue NY 11772
- Dr. David H Savage MD200 S Herlong Ave Rock Hill SC 29732