Dr. Joseph Livoti M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)400 Montauk Hwy Suite 107 West Islip NY, 11795
Dr. Joseph Livoti is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in West Islip, NY. Dr. Livoti specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Livoti can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Livoti can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Mechanical Engineering 1986
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Urinary Incontinence
- Premenstrual Syndrome (pms)
- Stress Incontinence
- Menstrual Cramps
- Brookdale Univ Hosp Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Mt Sinai Med Ctr Of Fl, Inc, General Surgery
- Brookdale Hospital Mc 1987
Dr. Joseph Livoti M.D.'s Practice location
West Islip, NY 11795Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Livoti M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Livoti
- What is a Cervical Ablation?
Cervical ablation is a procedure that involves the removal of the cervix’s exterior layers. The procedure is carried out when cervical cancer is noticed or suspected. If unusual cells are detected on the cervix’s surface during a pap smear, cervical ablation is used to establish if the abnormal...
- How to Prevent Flare-Ups of Genital Warts?
Introduction to Genital WartsGenital Warts or venereal warts are caused by HPV (human papilloma virus). When this virus infects a person, warts start appearing on the genitals. While some warts are asymptotic and people may not even realize that they are having it, some appear on the genital areas...
- What Is Metrorrhagia?
What is metrorrhagia?Dysfunctional uterine bleeding is also called as metrorrhagia. In the first few years of menstrual onset, females commonly experience this problem. Also, women close to their menopausal phase tend to have metrorrhagia. In this condition, women have bleeding episodes outside...
- Autoimmune Disorders Affect Birth Rates
New research suggests that more than half of women who suffer from autoimmune disorders, like rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and lupus, have fewer babies than planned. This study is the first of its kind to find an association between autoimmune disorders and different conditions, like infertility,...
- Symptoms of Uterine Fibroids
Most women that have uterine fibroids do not experience any symptoms. And their condition doesn’t require treatment. Nevertheless, one in every female of childbearing age suffers from significant symptoms. The signs and symptoms associated with uterine fibroids might vary depending on size,...
- Alternative Treatments for Obesity
Obesity refers to the accumulation of extra body fat than the normal body requirement. If your body mass index (BMI) is above 30, then you are considered as obese. The factors that influence obesity include age, body build, sex, and height.Obesity can be treated without involving medication or...
- Dr. Juanita Mestre-Dudley M.D.200 Garden City Plaza Garden City New York 11530
- James R. Stelling2500 Nesconset Hwy Stony Brook NY 11790
- Dr. Daniel Faustin M.D.374 stockholm street BROOKLYN NY 11217
- Dr. Bernardita T. Lazo M.D.2330 Union Blvd. Islip New York 11751
- Polina R. Kagan556 Merrick Road Rockville Centre New York 11570
- Dr. Genia Bekker M.D.2201 Hempstead Tpke East Meadow NY 11554