Dr. Sarah Vidito is an internist practicing in Spartanburg, SC. Dr. Vidito specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Vidito provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine 2002
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Oral Surgery Procedures
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Sarah I Vidito D.O.'s Practice location
VENTURA, CA 93003Get Direction
Dr. Sarah I Vidito D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vidito
- What Could Happen if My Pneumonia Remains Untreated?
There are several types of pneumonia that vary in their degree of seriousness. Pneumonia caused by a viral infection can make people feel very sick with fever, cough, and tiredness. However, viral pneumonia tends to go away on its own after some time. A "walking pneumonia" is a mild case of...
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- Summer Danger: Above Ground Pools Linked to Most Child Drownings
Portable pools are often associated with drowning in young children, according to a new study. A portable pool is a structure that is generally used in the place of an in-ground swimming pool or any water recreation. Researchers report that a child drowns in a portable pool every 5...
- Are Sugar Substitutes Good for Your Health?
Many people who try to lose weight insist on a healthy, balanced diet to shed the pounds they want to lose. Sugar substitutes and artificial sweeteners are a common ingredient in the diet that enables the individual to substitute sugar with these products to help with an effective weight loss. Sugar...
- Alternative Treatments for Lupus
Lupus symptoms can be managed by alternative medicine and the immune system can be strengthened by these medicines too. You may find the term ‘alternative’ unfamiliar but you might actually be shocked to realize that you know the majority of these alternative treatments. Alternative treatments...
- Dr. Shereef Yehia El-ibiary MD50 Cross Park Ct Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Mukesh M Gandhi M.D.409 E Georgia St Woodruff SC 29388
- Mrs. Karen Ruth Hunter M.D.2755 S Highway 14 Greer SC 29650
- Dr. Andrew Omoit Ekatan M.D.101 E Wood St Spartanburg SC 29303
- Dr. Mitchell Scott Mcclure M.D.1777 Green Bay Rd Highland Park IL 60035
- Dr. Barbara Sue Repik MD106 John St Easley SC 29640