Dr. Patrick Rossi is an optometrist practicing in Prattville, AL. Dr. Rossi specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Rossi performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Patrick Rossi O.D.'s Practice location
Prattville, AL 36066Get Direction
Dr. Patrick Rossi O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Dr. Daniel Lee Cunningham OD5550 Wares Ferry Rd Montgomery AL 36117
- Dr. Lannie Michael Calhoun O.D.300 Twining St. Montgomery AL 36112
- Dr. Frances Rebecca Bizzle O.D.1659 Perry Hill Rd Montgomery AL 36106
- Dr. Gregory T Nelson O.D.5757a Atlanta Hwy Montgomery AL 36117
- Dr. David Rufus Floyd OD1737 W 3rd Street Montgomery AL 36106
- Dr. Camtu Hoang Nguyen O.D.6495 Atlanta Hwy Montgomery AL 36117