Dr. Michael Cocco is a Chiropractor practicing in Woodbridge, CT. Dr. Cocco specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Cocco seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
New York Chiropractic College 1985
Dr. Michael Alan Cocco D.C.'s Practice location
Woodbridge, CT 06525Get Direction
Dr. Michael Alan Cocco D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Dr. Louis Cofrancesco D.C.260 Amity Road Woodbridge CT 06525
- Dr. Vincent L. Perri DC417 Highland Avenue Waterbury Connecticut 06708
- Dr. Anthony Tortorella D.C.267 Sport Hill Rd Easton CT 06612
- Dr. Patrick John Hackett DC2591 Whitney Ave Hamden CT 06518
- Dr. Luigi s Dirubba D.C.391 Highland Ave Cheshire CT 06410
- Dr. James J Dalfino D.C.61 Bridgeport Ave Shelton CT 06484