Dr. Sarah Peyton Ellis MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)3555 Lutheran Pkwy Suite 150 Wheat Ridge CO, 80033
Dr. Sarah Ellis is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Wheat Ridge, CO. Dr. Ellis specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Ellis can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Ellis can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Co Sch of Med, Denver Co 1997
University of Colorado School of Medicine Program A 1997
- Exempla St Joseph Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Exempla St Joseph Hospital Program
Dr. Sarah Peyton Ellis MD's Practice location
Dr. Sarah Peyton Ellis MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ellis
- Sandra Lee, Breast Cancer Survivor, Wants You to be Neurotic About Your Health
October is referred to in the United States as National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. In honor of the annual campaign dedicated to raising awareness of the disease, Sandra Lee’s documentary short - “RX Early Detection: A Cancer Journey with Sandra Lee” - is filled with wry humor, tears, and...
- What is Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a medical condition characterized by an implantation and growth of the endometrial tissue outside of the uterus. It affects women of the reproductive age, usually between 25-years-old and 40-years-old. Endometriosis is never diagnosed in girls before puberty and it tends to resolve...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- Natural Treatments for PUPPP Rash
PUPPP RashPUPPP stands for pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy. It is also known as PUPPS or PEP (polymorphic eruption of pregnancy) in the UK. The rash usually appears as small, itchy red bumps on the skin, particularly in the stretch marks found on the belly of pregnant women. A...
- What are Hot Flashes?
Hot flashes are a sensation of warmth that is often followed by sweating, particularly in the neck and the face. These are normally seen in women who are permenopausal or in the menopausal stage. Hot flashes result in a flushed face and mostly occurs in the night. Some women report to have chills...
- Dr. Cynthia S.b. Tucker MD9351 Grant St Denver CO 80229
- Dr. Loralie D. Moeller MD90 Health Park Drive Louisville Colorado 80027
- Dr. Margaret Pareso Maeder MD1601 East 19th Avenue, Suite 4200 Denver Colorado 80218
- Dr. Lori Kristine Lindsay M.D.9397 Crown Crest Blvd Parker CO 80138
- Dr. Wendy Berenbaum MD455 S Hudson St Denver CO 80246
- Dr. Greta Kay Brandstetter MD9351 Grant St Denver CO 80229