Paul T Schwerdt MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease825 Washington St. Suite 220 Norwood MA, 02062
Dr. Paul Schwerdt is a cardiologist practicing in Norwood, MA. Dr. Schwerdt specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Schwerdt also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Dniepropetrovsk National University Faculty of Medicine 1997
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
Paul T Schwerdt MD's Practice location
Norwood, MA 02062Get Direction
Paul T Schwerdt MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schwerdt
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- What Conditions Increase Your Risk of Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure, or congestive heart failure, is a chronic condition that indicates the inability of one’s heart to sufficiently fill with blood or distribute adequate amounts of blood to the entire body.Heart failure usually occurs in individuals with advancing age. However, anyone can develop the...
- What are The Signs and Symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation?
What are The Signs and Symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation?Atrial fibrillation also called A-Fib is a condition of the heart which causes irregular heartbeats or arrhythmia. It causes abnormal vibrations in the atria chamber of the heart and also the ventricle chamber. In a healthy human heart, the...
- Avni Thakore M.D.1991 Marcus Avenue Lake Success New York 11042
- Hani Sabbour M.D.25 John A Cummings Way Woonsocket Rhode Island 2895
- Philip Podrid MD88 East Newton Street Boston Massachusetts 02118
- Bernardo Nadal-Ginard334 Hammond Street Chestnut Hill Massachusetts 2467
- Ricardo C. Cury MD8900 N. Kendall Drive Miami Florida 33176
- Umer Sayeed-Shah MD2 Park Central Drive Southborough Massachusetts 01772