Dr. Amy Borg glickman MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry655 E Jersey St 1st Floor Therapeuti Elizabethport NJ, 07206
Dr. Amy Borg glickman practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Elizabethport, NJ. Dr. Borg glickman evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Borg glickman seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Drexel University College of Medicine 1989
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Bellevue Hosp Ctr, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Psychiatry; St Christophers Hosp Chldn, Pediatrics
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Amy Borg glickman MD's Practice location
Elizabethport, NJ 07206Get Direction
Dr. Amy Borg glickman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Borg glickman
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Kathryn G. Cheney MD1 Park Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Faina Chachko MD305 E 55th St New York NY 10022
- Dr. Estelle Paris MD11206 Broadway Brooklyn New York 11206
- Dr. Nevine K. Fahmy M.D.250 Route 28 Bridgewater NJ 08807
- Dianne Thomas165 state street Hackensack Nj 07601
- Dr. Nicole Hraniotis M.D.788 Shrewsbury Avenue Tinton Falls New Jersey 07724