Dr. Melissa Ramsey is a Dentist practicing in Walla Walla, WA. Dr. Ramsey specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Melissa Marleen Ramsey DDS's Practice location
Walla Walla, WA 99362Get Direction
Melissa Marleen Ramsey DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ramsey
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Danis Lyle Laizure DMD,FAGD2014 S Howard St Walla Walla WA 99362
- Dr. Geoff Stuart DDS1545 Business One Cir Walla Walla WA 99362
- Dr. William B.l. Murdoch DDS2014 S Howard St Walla Walla WA 99362
- Dr. Robert Lee Ruiz D.D.S1545 Business One Cir Walla Walla WA 99362
- Dr. Ronald Graham Mcentire DDS3622 Ensign Rd Ne Olympia WA 98506
- Dr. Eunduk Choi D.D.S.614 E. Alder St. Walla Walla WA 99362