Dr. Michael L Eng MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon2160 First Ave Ems Bldg. , Rm. 6243 Maywood IL, 60153
Dr. Michael Eng is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Maywood, IL. Dr. Eng specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Eng typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Dr. Michael L Eng MD's Practice location
Maywood, IL 60153Get Direction
MUNSTER, IN 46321Get Direction
Dr. Michael L Eng MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Eng
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Dr. Khaled Abdelhady M.D.840 S Wood St Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Kendra J. Grubb M.D.201 Abraham Flexner Way Louisville Kentucky 40202
- Henry James Sullivan1130 North Lake Shore Drive Chicago Illinois 60611
- Dr. William Fred Polito M.D.1435 N. Randall Rd. Elgin IL 60123
- Dr. David J Cziperle MD2650 Warrenville Rd Downers Grove IL 60515
- Dr. Stephen Francis Laga M.D.1111 Superior St Melrose Park IL 60160