Dr. Margaret Balya M.D.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry281 Lincoln St Medical Staff Svcs Worcester MA, 01605
Dr. Margaret Balya is a psychiatrist practicing in Worcester, MA. Dr. Balya is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Balya diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Balya may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Balya treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Drexel University College of Medicine 2004
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Adjustment Disorder
- University of Massachusetts Program
Dr. Margaret Balya M.D.'s Practice location
Worcester, MA 01605Get Direction
Medford, MA 02155Get Direction
Dr. Margaret Balya M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Balya
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Bulimia?
Bulimia is an eating disorder that causes an individual to consume large amounts of food within a small period of time. After the binge is over, the individual purges to get rid of the unhealthy amount of food he or she consumed. Some methods that an individual may opt for to compensate for the...
- Treating Autism
Since symptoms of autism can vary depending on the child, and behaviors can often change over time, treatment solutions should be tailored to individual needs. A program should improve a child’s communication skills while addressing social, behavioral, and learning aspects of a child’s life....
- What Is Euthymia?
IntroductionA person is often regarded as when in the longitudinal course of mood disturbances, the threshold of a disorder is not met. People with bipolar disorder may spend most of their time in the state of mania, depression, or in a mixed state, while the rest are in euthymia. Certain...
- How Depression Leads to COPD Medication Non-Adherence
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is a progressive disease that still does not have a cure. The World Health Organization predicts that COPD will become the fourth leading cause of death worldwide by 2030. The predominant cause for COPD is tobacco smoking. Most symptoms are irreversible,...
- ADHD: What Is Talk Therapy?
Talk therapy can really be helpful to people living with ADHD. It’s normal for people to seek assistance from psychiatrists or professional counselors whenever they realize that they’re suffering from ADD/ADHD. You need to know that psychotherapy is very different from behavioral...
- Dr. Allen Y. Masry M.D.141 South Blackhorse Pike Blackwood New Jersey 08012
- Mrs. Ludmilla L. Tonkonogy MD81 Plantation Street Worcester Massachusetts 01604
- Dr. Teo-Carlo Straun M.D.1224 Mill Street Berlin Connecticut 06023
- Dr. Zafar Nafis Naqvi M.D.361 Plantation St Worcester MA 01605
- Dr. Michael Pearlman M.D.256 Salem End Rd Framingham MA 01702
- Dr. Anastasia S Rizos D.O.305 Belmont St Worcester MA 01604