Dr. Suzanne Shockley is an audiologist practicing in Yorktown, IN. Dr. Shockley evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Shockley takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Dr. Suzanne Shockley AU.D.'s Practice location
Yorktown, IN 47396Get Direction
Dr. Suzanne Shockley AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Health Benefits of Bone Broth
What is Bone Broth?People nowadays are quite concerned about maintaining their health. They are getting more conscious about what is served on their plate, which exercises to do, etc. With its numerous health benefits, bone broth is an easy-to-make recipe at home with maximum components found in one...
- Five Type 2 Diabetes Risk Factors to Watch
A study published in the New England Journal of Medicine concluded that health problems and early death rates could be lowered by controlling at least five known risk considerations for type 2 diabetes. ...
- What Are the Symptoms and Causes of Oral Thrush?
Infection of the mouth and throat by the fungus Candida albicans is known as thrush. The same fungus may infect other parts of the body, resulting in diseases like diaper rash and vaginal yeast infections. Candida infections are seen in children, older adults, and those with weak immune system. The...
- What Causes Gastroenteritis?
Gastroenteritis is the inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract, including the stomach and small intestine. Infection and inflammation of the gut result in acute vomiting and diarrhea. This condition is one of the most common causes of death among children younger than 5-years-old. This disease is...
- 5 Tips on Living with Cholera
Cholera, an acute infection that is characterized by diarrhea, is caused by Vibrio cholerae. These are among the most common organisms found on water surfaces of the world. It is caused by the enterotoxin subunit-A of Vibrio cholerae.When living with cholera, one has to have the basic knowledge of...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mrs. Sherry Lynne Hodge AU.D.1827 N Madison Ave Anderson IN 46011
- Dr. Blair Scott Mattern AU.D.101 S 10th St Richmond IN 47374
- Lisa M Thompson Other2015 Jackson St Anderson IN 46016
- Dr. Gregory Eugene Ellcessor AU.D.350 W Columbia St Evansville IN 47710
- Dr. Claudia Diane Updike PH.D.Ball State University Audiology Clinic Muncie IN 47306
- Dr. David James Coffin AU.D.Ball State University Muncie IN 47306