Dr. Jenna Blasi is a naturopathic physician practicing in BRIDGEPORT, CT. Dr. Blasi specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Blasi combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Dr. Jenna Lyn Blasi NMD's Practice location
BRIDGEPORT, CT 06604Get Direction
Dr. Jenna Lyn Blasi NMD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Quinoa? Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits of Quinoa
Quinoa is a grain crop that belongs to the flowering plant family of Amaranthaceae and is considered to be one of the superfoods since it is one of the few nutrient-dense food items that is easily available.In fact, quinoa was often considered to be the "food of the gods" by the ancient Incas, given...
- Health Benefits of Polyphenols
What are polyphenols? Polyphenols are naturally occurring chemical compounds that are beneficial to health. They contain antioxidant properties and are usually found in vegetables, fruits, legumes, cereals, chocolate, spices, and some beverages. The health effects of polyphenols also depend on...
- Holistic Treatments for Infertility
Millions of women in America suffer from infertility according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Approximately 7.5 million women between 15 and 44 years old are having a difficulty staying pregnant or getting pregnant. Fortunately, there are a number of natural treatment...
- How Quercetin Works: Health Benefits of Quercetin
Quercetin is a flavonoid antioxidant found in plant foods. It is found in leafy vegetables, tomatoes, broccoli, and berries. Quercetin is actually a plant pigment. In the human diet, quercetin is one of the most abundant antioxidants. It destroys free radicals, and thus, fights against aging and...
- 5 Health Benefits of L-Arginine
What is L-arginine?L-arginine is an amino acid that is necessary for the production of proteins needed by the body. It can be obtained from the diet and is usually found in poultry, red meat, dairy products, and meat. It can also be produced in a laboratory for medicine. How does it work?In the...
- 8 Best Fulvic Acid Benefits and Uses: Improves Gut, Skin, and Brain Function
What is fulvic acid?Fulvic acid is considered to be a nutrient booster when it is acquired in its natural form when we come into contact with soil or outdoor dirt or when taken as a supplement. Fulvic acid is known to be an active chemical compound, which helps absorb and use other nutrients in a...
- Dr. Nadine Hokayem N.D111 High Ridge Road Stamford Connecticut 06905
- Dr. Marianna Yanover ND, LAC1300 Post Rd E Westport CT 06880
- Dr. Mary Battilocchi N.D.2068 Bridgeport Ave Milford CT 06460
- Dr. Margaret A Rague ND161 EAST AVE NORWALK CT 06851
- Dr. Adam Ben Breiner N.D.5520 PARK AVE TRUMBULL CT 06611
- Dr. Carine Bonnist N.D.3 CANFIELD XING NORWALK CT 06855