Dr. Gabriel Bertrand MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology37 Moore Avenue Mount Kisco NY, 10549
Dr. Gabriel Bertrand is a gastroenterologist practicing in Mount Kisco, NY. Dr. Bertrand specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Bertrand performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Faculte De Medecine Et De Pharmacie, Universite D',Etat D',Haiti MD 1966
UniversitÈ d'Etat d'HaÔti FacultÈ de MÈdecine et de Pharmacie 1966
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Internal Medicine; St Peter'S Hosp, Internal Medicine; Northrn Westchester Hp Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Northrn Westchester Hp Center
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn Program
Dr. Gabriel Bertrand MD's Practice location
Mount Kisco, NY 10549Get Direction
Dr. Gabriel Bertrand MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bertrand
- What to Expect After Recovery from an Appendectomy
Appendectomy is the term that is used in the medical field to refer to a surgical operation used to remove the appendix. The appendix is a small tube-shaped pouch that is attached to the large intestines. An appendectomy is an emergency operation that is conducted to treat the inflammation of the...
- Probiotics Linked to Ulcerative Colitis Remission
Probiotics, or so called “good bacteria”, are tiny organisms introduced into the body for health benefits. They are found in certain foods, such as yogurt, and they also come in supplements, available in the form of tablets and capsules. Probiotics help with digestion and offer protection...
- What Are Colon Polyps?
Colon polyps are small outgrowths from the inner lining of the colon and are made up of clumps of cells. The size of these polyps may range from few millimeters to centimeters. These protrusions are not usually cancerous in nature but may become one with the passage of time, in some cases. Location...
- Actress Jennifer Esposito Shares her Celiac Disease Misdiagnosis
Jennifer Esposito, the star of films like Crash and popular television shows like Spin City and NCIS, has been suffering in silent frustration for almost 25 years…until she found out about celiac disease from a doctor who would truly listen—and pay heed to what she was going through.Esposito...
- Celiac Disease and Rice: Is It Gluten-Free?
The only way to keep the symptoms of celiac disease in check is to avoid any and all exposure to gluten. For those suffering from this disease, even skin exposure with the protein can be enough to trigger a violent immune response that may cause symptoms. If consumed, gluten can trigger an internal...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Dr. Benjamin J Marano M.D.2 Gannett Drive West Harrison NY 10604
- Dr. Maxwell Mani Chait M.D.180 E Hartsdale Ave Hartsdale NY 10530
- Dr. Hashem Joseph Hashem MD210 Westchester Ave West Harrison NY 10604
- Dr. Shweta Nagendra Joshi MD40 Cross St Norwalk CT 06851
- Dr. Rakhee Mangla M.D.24 Stevens St Norwalk CT 06850
- Dr. Clifford A Berken M.D.500 W Putnam Ave Greenwich CT 06830