Dr. Marguerite Vasshti Butler PH.D., L.P.
Psychologist | Clinical4557 Oakland Ave Minneapolis MN, 55407
Dr. Marguerite Butler is a psychologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Butler specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Butler evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Butler because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Marguerite Vasshti Butler PH.D., L.P.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55407Get Direction
Dr. Marguerite Vasshti Butler PH.D., L.P.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Butler
- What Is Male Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is defined as a mental disorder that generally affects the way individuals think and feel about themselves and other people. People with this personality disorder often have unstable personal relationships due to their extreme emotions, impulsiveness, and...
- Why Is It That Some Children With Autism Find It Difficult To Recognize Faces?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), around 1 in every 160 children has an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). ASD refers to a developmental disorder characterized by varying degrees of impaired social interaction, disturbances in communication and language, as well as repetitive...
- Helping a Loved One Cope with Depression
Depression is a serious mood disorder that can really change the way people live their life. However, depression can be treated with the help and support of people who truly care about the welfare of a person who is depressed. Most people who frequently feel depressed need intervention and treatment...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- What Is Insomnia? Get the Facts
Insomnia is also known as sleeplessness. It is a sleep disorder where people have trouble sleeping. Insomnia is caused by several factors. People with insomnia have abnormal sleeping patterns as well as daytime sleepiness, irritability, and a depressed mood. They may also have an increased...
- Temple Grandin Teaches How to Move Beyond Labels
Mary Temple Grandin, a professor of animal science at Colorado State University, expert consultant in the livestock industry on animal behavior and Autism spokesperson, was born on August 29th, 1947. She was never officially diagnosed with autism during her childhood or adolescence.Rather, she...
- Berendina (Ina) M. Numan5816 West Cedar Lake Road St. Louis Park Mn 55416
- Dr. Valerie Golden PHD825 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis MN 55402
- Dr. Christopher Richard neary Nicholas PH.D.1 Veterans Dr Minneapolis MN 55417
- Dr. Norman Jeffrey Cohen PH D3915 Golden Valley Road Minneapolis MN 55422
- Dr. Amy Steiner PSY.D., ABPP701 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55415
- Dr. Robert C Doss PSYD LP225 Smith Ave N Saint Paul MN 55102