Dr. Domingo Tuckler is a family practitioner practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Tuckler specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Tuckler possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Dr. Domingo Tuckler M.D.'s Practice location
Miami, FL 33144Get Direction
Dr. Domingo Tuckler M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Floating Poop: Reasons
Causes of Floating PoopOne day, all of a sudden, you notice that you have floating poop. The very next thing that comes to your mind is, "Why?"Usually, poop sinks to the bottom of the toilet, so you might be wondering why your poop floats. Diet and other contributing factors can cause changes in...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- 5 Tips for Dealing With Ingrown Hair
Ingrown hair is a condition where hair has grown back into the skin instead of out through the surface. An ingrown hair, since it irritates the skin, usually appears as a small, red bump, much like a pimple. Sometimes, it can have pus inside the follicle and look like a boil and cause you some pain...
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Zika Virus
What is Zika virus?Zika virus (Flavivirus) isn`t a new virus, initially, it was found in Uganda and called after the place where the virus was first detected- Zika forest (1947). It is a mosquito-borne virus, which is transmitted from a particular species of infected insects (Aedes), the aggressive...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Dr. Daquesha Chever D.O1328 Joe Frank Harris Pkwy SE Cartersville Georgia 30120
- Dr. Ariadna Valdes PHARM. D.135 SW 63rd Ave Miami Florida 33144
- Dr. Kayra A. Cepin Plasencio M.D.21110 Biscayne Boulevard Miami FL 33180
- Dr. Miguel Aponte M.D.6849 TAFT ST. HOLLYWOOD FL 33024
- Dr. Jose Roberto Nery M.D.7701 SW 98th Street Miami FL 33156
- Saundra Y. Holseth4109 N Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale Florida 33308