Dr. Kathleen Smith is a family practitioner practicing in Columbus, IN. Dr. Smith specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Smith possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1993
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Moses H Cone Mem Hosp, Family Medicine
Dr. Kathleen Smith MD's Practice location
Columbus, IN 47203Get Direction
Dr. Kathleen Smith MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smith
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- What Do Antispasmodic Medicines Do?
Antispasmodic medicines are commonly prescribed drugs for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). These medications can help relieve abdominal cramping and pain, which are common symptoms experienced by people with IBS. However, antispasmodic medications might not be suitable for people who have...
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effect
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- What Is Chronic Urticaria?
IntroductionUrticaria is also known as hives, which are itchy and red welts that can be triggered by certain situations or substances. These welts may vary in sizes. They tend to repeatedly appear and fade away as the skin reaction runs its course. Each of these welts is said to characteristically...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Dr. Yvonne Cynthia Asiimwe MD113 N Chestnut St Seymour IN 47274
- Dr. Robert D Habig MD15229 Us Highway 31 North Westfield IN 46074
- Dr. John M Walker M.D.8820 S Meridian St Indianapolis IN 46217
- Dr. James Kozarek MD201 W Main Cross St Edinburgh IN 46124
- Mr. Ilya Schwartzman MD3581 Central Ave Columbus IN 47203
- Dr. Michael C Kilpatrick MD1124 Medical Pl Seymour IN 47274