Dr. Roger Murbach is an anesthesiologist practicing in Orlando, FL. Dr. Murbach ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Murbach also might help manage pain after an operation.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Anesthesiology; Loyola Univ Med Ctr, Anesthesiology
Dr. Roger S. Murbach MD's Practice location
Orlando, FL 32803Get Direction
MAITLAND, FL 32751Get Direction
Dr. Roger S. Murbach MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Health Benefits of Polyphenols
What are polyphenols? Polyphenols are naturally occurring chemical compounds that are beneficial to health. They contain antioxidant properties and are usually found in vegetables, fruits, legumes, cereals, chocolate, spices, and some beverages. The health effects of polyphenols also depend on...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Richard E. Gayles MD9145 Narcoossee Rd Orlando FL 32827
- Dr. Mary L. Daviglus M.D.,P.A.8751 Commodity Circle Orlando Florida 32819
- Dr. Nagy Nashed M.D.2101 Park Center Drive Orlando FL 32835
- Dr. Aurelio Feliciano MD1401 W Seminole Blvd Sanford FL 32771
- Dr. Brian C. Fordham MD301 Memorial Medical Pkwy Daytona Beach FL 32117
- Dr. Matthew B Edsall MD2 Columbia Dr Tampa FL 33606