Dr. Hyla Cass M.D.
Addiction Psychiatrist | Addiction Medicine1608 Michael Ln Pacific Palisades CA, 90272
Dr. Hyla Cass is an Addiction Psychiatrist practicing in Pacific Palisades, CA. Dr. Cass evaluates, diagnoses, and treats people who suffer from impulse control conditions related to addiction. As an Addiction Psychiatrist, Dr. Cass is a substance abuse expert, and is trained to fully understand the biological science behind addiction, in order to properly treat each patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Toronto, Fac of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada 1969
Univ Of Toronto Fac Of Med 1969
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Cedars-Sinai Med Ctr, Psychiatry L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Hyla Cass M.D.'s Practice location
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272Get Direction
Dr. Hyla Cass M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cass
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- Flakka in the News
Drugs have been around for many years, changing the conscience of people for a long time. Some drugs that are forbidden today had been legal in some period of our history, and even considered a medicine. But when scientists concluded that certain drugs do more harm than good, lawmakers made them...
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- How Addictive Is Flakka?
What are the ingredients in flakka/bath salts?Flakka is the latest synthesized drug which is very comparable to bath salts as both of them have a reputation to develop erratic and violent behaviors from people who ingest them. Flakka can be smoked, snorted, swallowed or injected. It could also be...
- Does Flakka Induce Psychosis?
In the world of drugs, there is always a struggle to create better and more potent drugs. For the sellers, the motive is clear--to beat their competition by producing superior quality drugs. On the other hand, most users prefer designer drugs because they are often more potent, have fewer side...
- Alcohol and Night Sweats
What are night sweats? Night sweats, also known as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, pertains to excessive sweating at night. It is normal for anyone to sweat. Our sweat glands continuously work throughout out the day and night. However, if you have woken up at night to find that your bedsheets are drenched...
- Dr. Joseph W Keene M.D.16111 Plummer St North Hills CA 91343
- Dr. William Huang M.D.2730 WILSHIRE BLVD STE 600 SANTA MONICA CA 90403
- Dr. Brian Hurley MD, MBA10780 SANTA MONICA BLVD STE 105 LOS ANGELES CA 90025
- Dr. Edward Anthony Moore M.D.9171 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Terri Lynn Langford M.D.15720 Ventura Blvd Encino CA 91436
- Dr. Gerald Ivan Rozansky M.D., PH.D.1850 Sawtelle Blvd Los Angeles CA 90025