Dr. Paul Fedio is a psychologist practicing in BURKE, VA. Dr. Fedio specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Fedio evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Fedio because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Paul Fedio PH.D.'s Practice location
BURKE, VA 22051Get Direction
Dr. Paul Fedio PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder is a mental disorder characterized by unstable emotions and behavior patterns. Their unpredictable moods and behavior may lead to issues in relationships. People with this disorder often have low self-esteem. They often tend to view themselves as being the...
- Can Porn Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
Introduction Erectile dysfunction is a man’s inability to maintain an erection during sexual activities. It may occasionally happen or may become a chronic or permanent problem. Erectile dysfunction may be due to the following psychological and physical causes:...
- Everything you Need to Know About Psychotherapy
What is psychotherapy?Sometimes simply known as therapy, psychotherapy is a form of treatment which involves two parties, that is, the therapist and you the patient. It can also be referred to as an interpersonal relation intervention by a highly trained individual (therapist) to assist in the...
- Mothers With Depression can Affect Their Children's Sleeping Patterns
A study published in the journal, Child Development, suggests that mothers who show signs of depression, or mothers who are depressed, are more likely to disrupt sleeping routine of their baby. In this study, researchers monitored mothers throughout the night, while they tended to their children....
- Mickey Rowe Is First Actor with Autism to Play Lead in "Curious Incident of the Dog"
Mickey Rowe is hitting the Indiana Repertory Theatre staring in the Tony-winning Best Play The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, a 2003 novel that has become a Broadway smash hit. Rowe has autism spectrum disorder, and will be the first person with ASD to play the role.A new...
- Leslie K. Dalton6073 Arlington Boulevard Falls Church VA 22044
- Dr. Maria Del Carmen Puig-Casauranc PHD3000 Connecticut Ave NW Washington D.C 20008
- Dr. Maurine Kelber Kelly PHD4809 St Elmo Avenue Bethesda MD 20814
- Dr. Katherine Grace MacLean PSYD1555 Connecticut Avenue NW Washington DC 20036
- Samira Joron-Badr20509 Morningside Terrace Sterling VA 20165
- Don A. Miller PHD316 F Street North East Washington DC 20002