Dr. Richard Hemphill is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Hemphill specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Hemphill can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Hemphill can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Richard W. Hemphill MD's Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15238Get Direction
Dr. Richard W. Hemphill MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Foods to Eat While Pregnant
What you eat when you are pregnant matters, as this is the source of nutrients for the growing baby. There is an increased need of proteins and calcium for the growth of tissues and bones in the fetus. Extra folic acid in the diet will prevent the risk of neural tube birth defects and will also help...
- What is Cervical Cryotherapy?
Cryotherapy is a form of medical therapy that uses extremely low temperatures of about -110 degrees Celsius to help the body heal from physical exertion. Normally, this practice is done in a cryotherapy chamber that encloses the entire body from the neck down, but the same technology can be...
- Foods to Eat When Breastfeeding
IntroductionThe phase of pregnancy in itself is a beautiful experience, and once the baby arrives, there are so many thoughts crossing the new mother’s mind. The first thought that comes in is whether the baby would get enough breast milk. Similar to the pregnancy phase, the process of...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Innovative New Technique Improves Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Despite only using a conventional optical microscope, researchers have found a way to see farther and more detailed into what they are studying. This is by using expansion microscopy, expanding the size of what they are observing, instead of intensifying the microscope at a high cost. This technique...
- Dr. Honore Satcho M.D.2265 Market Street Warren Pennsylvania 16365
- Dr. Michael Anthony Bummer M.D.1 Bigelow Sq Pittsburgh PA 15219
- Dr. Hubert G Foka MD211 N Whitfield St Pittsburgh PA 15206
- Dr. Renu Ashwin Joshi M.D.3380 Blvd Of Allies Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Lindsay Turner MD301 Ohio River Boulevard Sewickley PA 15143
- Dr. Joseph Leo Kelley MD300 Halket St Pittsburgh PA 15213