Dr. Dmitry Tubis is a Dentist practicing in WEST COVINA, CA. Dr. Tubis specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Dmitry Tubis DDS's Practice location
WEST COVINA, CA 91790Get Direction
Dr. Dmitry Tubis DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tubis
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Dr. Arash Hakhamian AA, B.S, D.D.S8747 Santa Monica Blvd. West Hollywood CA 90069
- Leila Zamiri DDS5828 Cherry Ave Long Beach CA 90805
- Dr. Karen Baghdasaryn DDS6300 San Fernando Road Glendale California 91201
- Mark M. De Leon DDS1201 N Pacific Ave Glendale CA 91202
- Mirhamid Salek DDS628 N Azusa Ave West Covina CA 91791
- Dr. Jack T. Yu D.D.S13768 Roswell Avenue Chino California 91710