Dr. Domenic A. Zambuto M.D.
Interventional Radiologist | Vascular & Interventional Radiology110 Albany Tpke 209 Canton CT, 06019
I am board certified in Phlebology and Interventional Radiology. I diagnose and treat all venous disorders. I also treat uterine fibroids with embolization therapy. I spend all my practice time devote ...
Education and Training
Harvard Medical School 1989
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- 1994 Stanley Moore Wyman, M.D., .
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital Program
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellow:Vascular/Interventional Radiology 1994
Dr. Domenic A. Zambuto M.D.'s Practice location
Canton, CT 06019Get Direction
Dr. Domenic A. Zambuto M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zambuto
- Foods to Eat if You Have Rheumatoid Arthritis
What is rheumatoid arthritis? Rheumatoid arthritis is a progressive inflammatory disorder that can result in swollen and painful joints. There are no particular types of bacteria or types of viruses that cause this disease, because the culprit is the person's own immune system. The condition occurs...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- A Gluten-Free Diet May Only be Beneficial for Those with Celiac Disease
More and more people are being diagnosed with autoimmune diseases. These are a group of disorders when our immune system fails to recognize own body cells and starts attacking them for no obvious reason, resulting in damage to one or another kind of body tissues. Autoimmune diseases are not just...
- Can Obesity Lead to Death?
Being overweight or obese can make you more prone to various health issues such as diabetes, heart illness and specific cancers. Being overweight as a result of pregnancy may trigger temporary or long-standing health complications to the mother and the baby.You will learn more about the relationship...
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- Are there Medications to Treat Celiac Disease?
The small intestine is a part of the digestive tract located after the stomach and before the large intestine. The inner surface of the small intestine which comes in contact with semi-digested food from the stomach has some small finger-like projections called villi that not only help to move food...
- Michael Joseph Hallisey MD85 Seymour St Hartford CT 06106
- Lawrence John Briggs MD1 LIBERTY SQ NEW BRITAIN CT 06051
- Adeel Shahid M.D.263 FARMINGTON AVE FARMINGTON CT 06032
- Peter A. Morrison M.D.114 Woodland St Hartford CT 06105
- Hadeer Shaikhly MD85 SEYMOUR ST STE 200 HARTFORD CT 06106
- Sherif Botros mikhail Wassef MD MS FRCS241 LOWREY PL APT 4 NEWINGTON CT 06111