Dr. Domenic A. Zambuto M.D.
Interventional Radiologist | Vascular & Interventional Radiology110 Albany Tpke 209 Canton CT, 06019
I am board certified in Phlebology and Interventional Radiology. I diagnose and treat all venous disorders. I also treat uterine fibroids with embolization therapy. I spend all my practice time devote ...
Education and Training
Harvard Medical School 1989
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- 1994Stanley Moore Wyman, M.D., .
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital Program
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellow:Vascular/Interventional Radiology 1994
Dr. Domenic A. Zambuto M.D.'s Practice location
Canton, CT 06019Get Direction
Dr. Domenic A. Zambuto M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zambuto
- Can I Pass Lyme Disease to My Partner?
The chance of getting infected by Lyme disease from a single bite depends on the type of the tick, how long it has been attached, and where it is acquired from. There are many types of ticks and not all of them can cause Lyme disease. The symptoms of Lyme disease are rash, fatigue, fever, facial...
- Crohn's Disease: "I Felt Like I'd Eaten Knives"
Jean Alys Barker, Baroness Trumpington, has been an important figure in the political landscape of the United Kingdom for decades. Her grandson, Chris, has Crohn’s disease.The 95 year old Baroness has retired from politics, but was a recent guest editor on BBC’s Today show. Her segment about her...
- Can Liver Diseases Lead to Liver Cancer?
What is a liver disease?Liver disease refers to medical complications that cause the liver to be damaged, making it unable to perform its functions properly. The liver is among the most valuable and life-sustaining organs in the body. The reason is that it carries out many important functions that...
- To B3 or Not To B3: Is That the Question for Parkinson's Disease?
Researchers haven’t discovered a cure or a way to mask the disease. However, finding a cure is a priority for many organizations, and researchers have uncovered several key things for treatment. What they have discovered, and what they continue to discover, is how to treat the different symptoms...
- If Men Drink Carbonated Drinks Regularly, Can it Lead to Other Health Complications?
It goes without saying that sugar content in carbonated beverages is the major culprit for being overweight. In addition to this fact, sugary soda is also known to worsen certain conditions, like osteoarthritis, particularly in men. These soft drinks are found to be associated with disease...
- What Are Bunions?
A bunion is a small bony projection found at the joint of the toe on the foot. These are formed when the toe pushes against the other toes. This causes the joint to have an abnormal profile, which enlarges over a period of time. The big joint crowds the other toes of the foot resulting in pain. As...
- Lawrence John Briggs MDVa Outpatient Clinic Jacksonville FL 32206
- Michael Joseph Hallisey MD85 Seymour St Hartford CT 06106
- Peter A. Morrison M.D.114 Woodland St Hartford CT 06105
- Dr. Daniel Jay Kase MD57 Commercial Blvd Torrington CT 06790
- Dr. Evan Wynne Harris M.D.501 6th St S Saint Petersburg FL 33701
- Martin D Ollenschleger M.D.85 Seymour St Hartford CT 06106