Dr. Domenic A. Zambuto M.D.
Interventional Radiologist | Vascular & Interventional Radiology110 Albany Tpke 209 Canton CT, 06019
I am board certified in Phlebology and Interventional Radiology. I diagnose and treat all venous disorders. I also treat uterine fibroids with embolization therapy. I spend all my practice time devote ...
Education and Training
Harvard Medical School 1989
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- 1994 Stanley Moore Wyman, M.D., .
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellow:Vascular/Interventional Radiology 1994
Dr. Domenic A. Zambuto M.D.'s Practice location
Canton, CT 06019Get Direction
Dr. Domenic A. Zambuto M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zambuto
- Everything You Need to Know About Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain and chronic fatigue. Symptoms and severity differ depending on the individual. Individuals with fibromyalgia will often describe their pain as throbbing, stabbing, shoot, ache, or burning.Symptoms of...
- How Do You Prepare For a Lupus Appointment?
Do you have rashes on your skin that does not go away easily? Do they aggravate when your skin sees Sun? Do you feel very weak these days? Do you have fever with no known cause? Do you have painful joints? Do you have swollen legs? Preparation is the key for the right diagnosis and to get the most...
- This Compound in Foods Found to Limit Effectiveness of Ovarian Cancer Drug
Pitavastatin targets HMGCR in ovarian cancer, and it has shown to be capable of regressing Ovcar-4 tumor xenographs. However, recent studies have shown that if a diet includes geranylgeraniol, the effectiveness of pitavastatin may be limited or stopped.Treating ovarian cancerUnfortunately, it is...
- What is the Best Diet Plan for Ulcerative Colitis?
Ulcerative colitis is a chronic disease characterized by inflammation and ulcer formation in the lining of the large intestine, including the colon and rectum. This condition together with other diseases of the large intestine, like Crohn’s disease, is referred to inflammatory bowel disease. These...
- “Did You Say Mama?” Five-Year-Old with Nonverbal Autism Surprises Parents
Around 30% of individuals on the autism spectrum use only a few words or do not speak at all. These individuals are described as having nonverbal autism and 5-year-old Taylor Blakenship from Athens, Alabama is one of them. ...
- Alternative Treatments for Lactose Intolerance
You can forecast your body’s reaction to different foods with lactose and decide the right quantity to consume without adverse effects. Only a small number of individuals have lactose intolerance that is so severe that they need to eliminate all dairy products or other foods and drugs that contain...
- Michael Joseph Hallisey MD85 Seymour St Hartford CT 06106
- Peter A. Morrison M.D.114 Woodland St Hartford CT 06105
- Adeel Shahid M.D.263 FARMINGTON AVE FARMINGTON CT 06032
- Dr. Steven K. Sussman M.D.85 Seymour St Hartford CT 06106
- Dr. Bryan Thomas Suchecki M.D.80 Seymour St Hartford CT 06102
- Dr. Daniel Jay Kase MD57 Commercial Blvd Torrington CT 06790