Dr. Patricia Ross is an optometrist practicing in Saulsville, WV. Dr. Ross specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Ross performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Patricia Neal Ross O.D.'s Practice location
Saulsville, WV 25876Get Direction
Dr. Patricia Neal Ross O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Mr. Charles D. Field OD701 S Oakwood Ave Beckley WV 25801
- Dr. David Ross Holliday OD1928 Harper Rd Beckley WV 25801
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Holovic O.D.200 Veterans Ave Beckley WV 25801
- Dr. Robert Tennant Gardner O.D.109 Main St Beckley WV 25801
- Dr. Joy Hovick Kissel O.D.100 Cook Parkway Oceana WV 24870
- Dr. David Brent Gomez O.D.1623 Robert C. Byrd Dr. Crab Orchard WV 25827