Dr. Jeffrey Prestler is a psychologist practicing in Vacaville, CA. Dr. Prestler specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Prestler evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Prestler because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Jeffrey William Prestler PSY.D.'s Practice location
Vacaville, CA 95687Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey William Prestler PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Treatments and More
Social Anxiety Disorder, also known as social phobia, is a type of anxiety disorder in which a person feels excessively fearful of social situations. A person suffering from this disorder lack social skills and has trouble meeting new people, talking to people, and attending social gatherings. They...
- How Integrated Classrooms Can Benefit Children with Autism
Children who have learning disabilities or other conditions on the autism spectrum often find themselves placed in special education. The idea behind special education is a positive one. It allows teachers to give more attention and care to students that need it the most. It also allows teachers to...
- What Is Antisocial Personality Disorder?
Antisocial Personality DisorderAntisocial personality disorder, also called sociopathy, is a type of personality disorder that is characterized by irresponsible, criminal, and impulsive behavior. A person with antisocial personality disorder is often reckless, dishonest, and manipulative with no...
- How Does a Psychiatrist Treat Insomnia?
What is the First Step to Initiate When You Have Been Diagnosed with Insomnia?The most important step to finding a solution for your insomnia is to get to the root of it. Have a conversation about it with your family and inquire as to whether your insomnia may potentially be hereditary or genetic....
- Young Adult with Autism Competes on Ninja Warrior
When people think about those with autism spectrum disorder, they sometimes consider them weak and unable to participate in activities that others can; however, Steven Moul has proven that this could not be farther from the truth. As a contestant on American Ninja Warrior, he has shown that those...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Autism
Introduction From the perspective of an outsider, it is very difficult to understand what it is to have autism. This misunderstanding, unfortunately, can result in a lot of misconceptions and stereotypes about people with autism. Below are certain misconceptions, which people usually have in...
- Dr. Linda Mininger PH.D.1447 4th St Napa CA 94559
- Dr. Michael Ray Henry PH.D.24625 Wild Hogg Dr. Oak Creek CO 80467
- Dr. Eric John Niemeyer PSY. D.500-B Jefferson Blvd West Sacramento CA 95605
- Dr. Brandon S Park PHD2100 Napa Vallejo Hwy Napa CA 94558
- Dr. Valerie Claire Smith hunt PSYD101 Bodin Cir Travis Afb CA 94535
- Dr. John Edward Peters PHD744 Empire St Fairfield CA 94533