Dr. Thomas Dye practices Neuropathology in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Dye studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Saint Louis University School of Medicine 2008
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Birth Defects
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
Dr. Thomas Dye M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Dye M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is an Auditory Hallucination?
Auditory hallucinations are false perceptions of sound in the absence of an external stimulus. You basically hear voices talking to you or other noises or music, which others around you do not hear. It is a very common symptom among schizophrenics. As a percentage, about 70 percent of schizophrenic...
- What is Traumatic Cataract?
Perhaps the most poorly recognized key health challenge today is trauma. In the developed world, trauma causes monocular blindness. Ocular injury otiology may vary from one urban area to another and therefore needs careful investigation. Any approach for preventing trauma requires familiarity with...
- 15-State Bicycle Journey Helps Raise Money and Awareness for Muscular Dystrophy
To raise awareness and funding for muscular dystrophy, a 4,200 mile bike ride was organized that started in Seattle, Washington and ended at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, with a total of 15 states being crossed by the end. The event consisted of roughly 12 cyclists, and was made...
- Free Online Seminar on Intimacy for Parkinson's Patients
Chronic and degenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, diabetes, lupus, and fibromyalgia, among many others, may dramatically alter the patient’s way of life in order to compensate for their symptoms. Said diseases may cause significant changes in their daily habits, and even make...
- Muscular Dystrophy Patient's Sweet Proposal to Girlfriend of Two Years
Michelle Henderson received a marriage proposal in an exceptional way and to a unique man. She dated Val Vera for two years and things were going great, and when they moved toward the Courthouse in the Square on a date, she had no idea that something special was about to happen. ...
- Can Lab Tests Help Reach a Diagnosis for Multiple Sclerosis?
A multiple sclerosis diagnosis is quite difficult since the disease presents uncertainties. The symptoms of MS are similar to other diseases that are brought about by other conditions of the central nervous system (CNS), which include diseases that infect the CNS such as AIDS, syphilis, and Lyme...
- Dr. Marvin Rorick MD4805 Montgomery Road Cincinnati Ohio 45212
- Dr. Brendan J Kelley MD222 Piedmont Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Zainab P Contractor MD7908 Cincinnati Dayton Rd West Chester OH 45069
- Dr. Andrew D Hershey M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Robert Reed MD111 Wellington Place Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Jason Scott Mackey M.D.1801 N Senate Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202