Dr. Michael Herman is a urologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Herman specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Dr. Michael Paul Herman M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10065Get Direction
Dr. Michael Paul Herman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Herman
- Are There Effective Treatments For Genital Herpes?
While there is no cure for genital herpes, there are several treatments that may be effective in providing relief for symptoms. Treatment is not only aimed at relieving symptoms but also helps to reduce the frequency of outbreaks. Certain treatments may even reduce the chances of transmitting...
- Treatments For Prostate Cancer
Treatment for Prostate CancerSince prostate cancer is a very dangerous infection, there is need to consider a number of factors before treating the condition. Prostate cancer is an infection that does not cause any immediate effects to the patient. However, when the infection develops, it may spread...
- Can Men Get a Yeast Infection?
Many people think that only women suffer from yeast infections, but men can get them too, though it is much less common. This infection in men can be very painful and unpleasant.It is important to be aware of the symptoms and causes, as this can help in diagnosing and treating the infection in time...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Colonoscopy
Don’t be worried if the doctor suggests you undergo a colonoscopy. Although you might think of it as an awful procedure, it is not. Chances are you won't remember it, since you probably won't be awake. A colonoscopy is a test used by the doctor to examine the inside of the large intestines for...
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- 5 Tips on Living with Erectile Dysfunction
5 Tips on Living with Erectile DysfunctionErectile dysfunction is a condition that not only causes physical problems but psychological ones too. It leads to strain in relationships and even break-ups in marriages. Both sexual partners are emotionally affected.There are means which you can use to...
- Dr. David Shusterman M.D.800 Second Ave New York NY 10017
- Gregory G. Lovallo107 Montclair Avenue Montclair New Jersey 7042
- Abraham Knoll M.D.1777 Hamburg Turnpike Wayne New Jersey 07470
- Dr. Stuart D. Shoengold M.D.225 Millburn Avenue Millburn New Jersey 07041
- Dr. Yuly N. Chalik MD2632 East 14th Street Brooklyn New York 11235
- Nelson N. Stone350 East 72nd Street New York New York 10029