Dr. Errol Berman is a pathologist practicing in Livingston, NJ. Dr. Berman is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Berman can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Berman may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Louisville Sch of Med, Louisville Ky 1968
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Umdnj-Univ Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Yale New Haven Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; St Francis Hosp Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Martland Hosp-Cmdnj-Newark
Dr. Errol L Berman MD's Practice location
Livingston, NJ 07039Get Direction
Dr. Errol L Berman MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Carlos Cordon-Cardo1468 Madison Avenue New York New York 10029
- Kenneth R. Ong MD56-45 Main Street Flushing New York 11355
- Ecaterina Tamas445 Main Avenue Wood Bridge New Jersey 7075
- Dr. Marina Gerber MD1 Malcolm Ave Teterboro NJ 07608
- Dr. Wei Sun M.D.530 1st Avenue New York New York 10016
- Dr. Kenneth M. Klein M.D.185 South Orange Avenue Newark New Jersey 07103