Dr. Fariborz Matian DDS
Periodontist | Periodontics19900 Ventura Blvd. , Suite # 200 Woodland Hills CA, 91364
Dr. Fariborz Matian practices Periodontics in Woodland Hills, CA. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Matian has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Matian provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Fariborz Matian DDS's Practice location
Woodland Hills, CA 91364Get Direction
Dr. Fariborz Matian DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Matian
- Are Vitamin D-Rich Foods Better than Vitamin D Supplements?
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is a unique fat-soluble vitamin that plays a significant role in many aspects of health. Also referred to as the sunshine vitamin, it stands out from other types of vitamins since the body can produce vitamin D through sunlight exposure. With 20-25 minutes of daily sun...
- What is an Internal Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids result from the application of pressure in the anus and rectum.Hemorrhoids can be either internal or external, depending on their location. Internal hemorrhoids are located deep in the rectum, far from where anyone can observe. Internal hemorrhoids may go undetected or even be...
- Do Women Need Additional Supplements?
Women try to include more healthy options in their diet — fruits, vegetables, healthy fats, and whole grains. Many experts still advise women to concentrate on healthier diets, rather than focusing on pills and supplements.MultivitaminsMany experts were of the opinion that multivitamin...
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Todd B. Benia DDS18250 Roscoe Blvd. Northridge California 91325
- Dr. Rashti Mahnaz D.D.S9735 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Miles Madison DDS350 South Beverly Drive Beverly Hills California 90212
- Dr. Sam Israel Naim D.D.S.16661 Ventura Boulevard Encino CA 91436
- Dr. Homan Hanasab DDS, MS833 22nd St Santa Monica CA 90403
- Dr. Ori Levy DDS5134 Allentown Pl Woodland Hills CA 91364