Dr. Douglas Norris Brown M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology2200 Bergquist Dr Lackland TX, 78236
Dr. Douglas Brown is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Lackland, TX. Dr. Brown specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Brown can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Brown can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
- Laparoscopic management of peritoneal mesothelioma associated with pelvic endometriosis.
- The safety and efficacy of laparoscopic surgical staging and debulking of apparent advanced stage ovarian, fallopian tube, and primary peritoneal cancers.
- Safety and efficacy of video laparoscopic surgical debulking of recurrent ovarian, fallopian tube, and primary peritoneal cancers.
- Barbed versus standard suture: a randomized trial for laparoscopic vaginal cuff closure.
- Ovary and unilateral oophorectomy: is having one the same as having two?
- Laparoscopic or vaginal hysterectomy?
- Pelvic organ prolapse: a consequence of nature or nurture?
- Surgical techniques for advanced stage pelvic organ prolapse.
- Surgical Treatment of Uterine Fibroids Within a Containment System and Without Power Morcellation.
Dr. Douglas Norris Brown M.D.'s Practice location
Lackland, TX 78236Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02114Get Direction
Dr. Douglas Norris Brown M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brown
- Gastrointestinal Pain in Endometriosis
Endometriosis is a common gynecological problem affecting women in their reproductive age. It never occurs before puberty and it usually resolves after menopause.Endometriosis is a gynecological condition characterized by the growth of the endometrial tissue outside of the uterus. There are two...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Coping with the Psychological and Social Impact of Infertility
The term infertility refers to a woman being unable to conceive or become pregnant after one year of unprotected, regular sexual intercourse. The clinical definition of regular intercourse is considered to be 2 to 3 days a week. Infertility can be considered as either primary infertility, which is...
- How Does a Patient's Surgeon Influence Breast Cancer Treatment Decisions?
When a patient is diagnosed with breast cancer one of the first treatment options is to remove the affected tissue, typically through a mastectomy. In addition to a mastectomy, a patient may also undergo chemotherapy in order to eradicate traces of the disease that may remain or have spread beyond...
- Freezing and Cauterization of Genital Warts
Genital warts may appear in/around the anus, in the pubic area and or in the vagina. They appear like pink or red growth in or around the sex organs. They often appear in clusters of 3-4.They may grow and spread rapidly. They are usually painless but sometimes might cause mild pain, itching and...
- Breaking: Asthma Drugs may not Actually Cause Birth Defects
A new study has shown that asthma treatment may not actually increase the risk of birth defects as generally thought. This is reassuring news for many pregnant women who have asthma and need treatment. There was a very mild increase in the risk of rare birth defects in women who took the medication...
- Dr. Okey Okoli MD14100 Nacogdoches Road San Antonio Texas 78247
- Dr. Adrienne Wendy Askew M.D.18707 Hardy Oak Blvd. San Antonio Texas 78258
- Lisa Blumenthal Gurwitz4499 Medical Drive San Antonio Texas 78229
- Dr. Steven Pilkington M.D.4499 Medical Drive San Antonio Texas 78229
- Dr. Bruce Donald Akright M.D.8715 Village Dr San Antonio TX 78217
- Dr. Michelle Arko Harden MD4499 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229