Dr. Romeo K Fernandez MD
Neurologist | Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology3990 Sheridan St Suite 209/210 Hollywood FL, 33021
Dr. Romeo Fernandez practices Neuropathology in Hollywood, FL. Dr. Fernandez studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Mechanical Engineering 2005
St. George's University School of Medicine 2001
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Learning Disabilities
- Birth Defects
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
Dr. Romeo K Fernandez MD's Practice location
Hollywood, FL 33021Get Direction
Dr. Romeo K Fernandez MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fernandez
- World War II Veteran's Touching Serenade for His Wife of 75 Years
Edward and Betty’s Story94-year old pianist, Edward Hardy, may have lost several of his memories and skills due to dementia, but he definitely did not lose his ability to play the piano. For his wife Betty, there could not have been a better way to ring in their 75th anniversary than serenading...
- Herpes Simplex Virus: The Cause of Cold Sores
Herpes simplex is a retrovirus that infects humans. The virus is passed from one person to another through direct physical contact or contact with anything that has come in contact with saliva or other body fluids of an infected person.Once the virus enters the body, it has a clever mechanism to...
- Everest to End Duchenne: A Journey Against Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Latest research on Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (usually abbreviated as DMD) have been actively pursuing different, exciting strategies and methods. Some of the most renowned ones that have been tested on humans in clinical trials recently are: gene repair, gene therapy and exon skipping. This...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease in which the protective myelin sheath of the nerves is damaged, affecting the transmission of messages to and from the brain and spinal cord. This is a progressive, debilitating disease that results in nerve deterioration which is, unfortunately, an...
- 5 Tips on Living with Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome is a neurological disorder, which affects millions of people each year. If you are suffering from restless legs syndrome, you will experience severe or mild pains as well as uncomfortable sensations in your legs when you are lying down or sitting. You will experience...
- 10 Year Old with Muscular Dystrophy Finishes the Columbus Marathon
No matter what is against them, throughout history humans have proved time and time again that they can push past beyond their limits. Society has continue to defied odds, against prior dispositions and against what was ever imaginable by all of humankind. The stories that make up this very...
- Dr. Margareth A. Saldanha M.D.9999 NE 2nd Avenue Miami Shores Florida 33138
- Dr. Veena Subramanian MD13491 SW 29th Ct Davie Florida 33330
- James Gorelick351 Northwest 42nd Avenue Miami Florida 33126
- Raghav Govindarajan2950 Cleveland Clinic Boulevard Weston Florida 33331
- Ellen Edgar M.D.1311 Brightwater Ave Brooklyn NJ 11235
- Mr. Angel M. Carrasco M.D.5960 Northwest 7th Street Miami Florida 33126