Dr. Naomi Hill is a family practitioner practicing in Tuscaloosa, AL. Dr. Hill specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Hill possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Dr. Naomi Elizabeth Hill MD's Practice location
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401Get Direction
ALABASTER, AL 35007Get Direction
Dr. Naomi Elizabeth Hill MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hill
- Is it Lung Cancer or COPD?
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and lung cancer are two ends of the same spectrum. Though vastly different in core characteristics, they share many symptoms such as painful wheezing, a persistent cough, and the production of copious mucus. Both these diseases have similar causes and...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- What Is Indigestion? Get the Facts
Indigestion, also known as heartburn, is a common term used to describe the discomfort or pain felt in the upper abdomen just below the ribs. It is not a disease. It is merely a symptom and it can be just another symptom of many digestive problems. The main complaint of those who experience...
- REMONA PETERSON6521 HWY 69 S, SUITE M TUSCALOOSA AL 35405
- Dr. Steven Brian Hutto M.D.850 5th Ave E Tuscaloosa AL 35401
- Dr. Jimmy Sawyer Tu M.D.1251 Mcfarland Blvd Ne Tuscaloosa AL 35406
- Dr. James B Robinson MD100 Rice Mine Road Loop Tuscaloosa AL 35406
- Dr. David E Harding MD3509 Watermelon Rd Northport AL 35473
- Dr. Mukta Tripathi M.D.850 5th Ave E Tuscaloosa AL 35401