Dr. Robert Kardly is a Chiropractor practicing in Coupeville, WA. Dr. Kardly specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Kardly seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Robert R Kardly D.C.'s Practice location
Coupeville, WA 98239Get Direction
Dr. Robert R Kardly D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Dr. Zachary Robert Pope DC1143 E Sr 532 Camano Island WA 98282
- Dr. Craig Weiner D.C.2812 Bayview Rd Langley WA 98260
- Dr. Kathy J Bateman D.C.1283 Elger Bay Rd Camano Island WA 98282
- Makala Wasson-Shelly DC551 Se Maylor St Oak Harbor WA 98277
- Dr. Marjorie L Pederson DC7470 Oak Bay Rd Port Ludlow WA 98365
- Dr. Melissa Beth Carlson-michaels D.C.1330 Lawrence St Port Townsend WA 98368