Dr. Michael Hulse, DO is one of the country's most highly ranked doctors, specializing in diagnostic radiology and pediatric radiology. DO Hulse currently treats patients in Hershey, Pennsylvania. Dr. ...
Education and Training
Umdnj-Sch Of Osteo Med- Stratford Nj 1993
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Pediatric Radiology
- Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Med, Pediatric Radiology; St Elizabeth Hlth Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology
- St Elizabeth Health Center
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Program A
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine
Michael Hulse DO's Practice location
Michael Hulse DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Thomas Dykes MD500 University Drive Hershey Pennsylvania 17033
- Timothy Mosher MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Titty Thomas Zacharia MD500 University Drive Hershey PA 17033
- Michael A. Bruno MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Christine Policare M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Nabeel Sarwani MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033